[Vision2020] "B-HO"????

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:44:32 PST 2008

keely et. al.

So if I get the drift here correctly, "ho" is being utilized in this comment
about Barak Obama on Dale Courtney's right-mind.us, using this slang term in
some way similar to how Imus, shock jock radio host, used the "word" in his
infamous "nappy headed hos" ("ho" being slang for "whore") comment about
female basketball players, that earned him some months dismissed from the
radio and televised media?

Just wondering if I have this correct...

Ted Moffett