[Vision2020] "B-HO"????

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:46:54 PST 2008

Well, look on the bright side - this could be the end of Christ Church
in Moscow if Mr. Obama does get elected....I mean, do you really think
that Dougie-boy et al would stay in a country that is being lead by a
black man?

Can
Dougietown be far off?  I hear Guyana is looking for new investors on a
piece of land once populated with 900 and very little used since their
vacation of said property..............

J  :]

J  :]