[Vision2020] ISP Releases Name of Man Killed in Monday Morning Collision ][ Farewell to NormY

mark r. seman baukunst at moscow.com
Tue Jan 8 21:56:36 PST 2008

I've known Norm for many years and worked along with him at UI Facilities,
Architectural & Engineering Services (1993-2000.)  Norm remained at UI AES
after my leaving and he moved his career to WSU during the 2005+/- UI
fallout.  Norm was a dedicated and knowledgeable architect for both
universities, managed a number of significant projects, and was responsible
for helping weave a large amount of each campus' "urban fabric".

I am saddened to hear of his traumatic & premature passing; I extend my
heartfelt condolences to his surviving immediate family: Lois, Jenny & Kyle.

Sincerely,
Mark

mark r. seman, architect
       v=928.925.7617