[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 08:03:46 PST 2008

What if he was destitute and unable to provide for his family, and broke
into your house because your son was hiring him under the table to do
his chores for him?

I think the un-Christian thing about this (from my admittedly
non-Christian perspective) is viewing these people as hardened criminals
intent on taking our jobs away from us instead of people stuck between a
rock and a hard place who have to find some way for their family to survive.

I'm no Bible scholar, but I do remember a lot of talk about poverty and
helping out your fellow man.

Paul