[Vision2020] book recommendations

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 4 06:49:02 PST 2008

I almost forgot . . .

Two other must reads (one recommended by me, the other by my most
significant other)

The restroom walls at John's Alley - I really can't see where they come up
with this material .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)

  _____