[Vision2020] Best Albums of 2007

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jan 2 06:51:35 PST 2008

Vizzz peeps,

I'm another one of those guys who hasn't bought anything new this year,
but my delicate flower brought home Finger Eleven and there's some
pretty good stuff on there.  Okay, there has been some other "new" stuff
bought in the household, but what 9-year old girl is going to go without
Hannah Montana or High School Musical?

I see both Chas and Tim list the album by Robert Plant and Allison
Krauss.  This intrigues me.  I was listening to my favorite morning
radio progrum, the Radio Men in Spokane, and during one of their Thee
News broadcasts Jim Arnold and C. Foster Kane said that "Raising Sand"
was at the top of the charts.  They also quoted Robert Plant as saying
that he never really knew how to sing until he did this album with
Allison Krauss.  That says a lot to me from a guy who's solo album
"Principle of Moments" is one of my favorites.

Please to be explaining how much you've enjoyed this Plant/Krauss
collaboration.  It would go a long ways to rounding out my Led
Zeppelin/Robert Plant collection.

DC

p.s.  The only thing keeping me from buying the latest "Led Zeppelin --
Mothership" collection is the fact that I have both original box sets.