[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 18:56:16 PST 2008

I'm curious about your previous assertion that FDR was one of the worst presidents ever.  Can you tell me why?

I think he was one of the best.  I'm not being snide.

I maintain Reagan was one of the worst.  Again, not being snide.

I think Jimmy Carter was one of the most decent men to ever be president, and proof positive that decent men are often really bad presidents.  With no  trace of snideness -- I'm entirely sincere in this -- I think George W. Bush is neither decent nor a good president.  With acknowledged sarcasm, I suppose the nicest thing I could say about him is that he would be a good next-door neighbor if I needed a lot of brush cut around my property.

Your turn.

Keely