[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 27 06:14:35 PST 2008

Nothing could be farther from the truth. We have had some very good
presidents. J.F. Kennedy, D.D. Eisenhower, H.S. Truman, C. Coolidge, and A.
Lincoln for instance. We have also had some truly great presidents as well.
G. Washington, (the best ever bar none) T. Jefferson, J. Madison, and, of
course,  R. W. Reagan.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable with a monarchy?