[Vision2020] Michael O'Neal's blathering

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 21 20:20:24 PST 2008

I'm sure the fearless Mr. O'Neal thinks that we "hippies" will take a break from our crying to, ohhhhhh, I don't know -- maybe meditate en masse for a harmonic convergence of fire-preventing energy to settle around Hawkins.  It's about as practical and logical as his ideas for healthy growth and municipal co-operation.

Keely