[Vision2020] Michael O'Neal's blathering

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Thu Feb 21 19:30:47 PST 2008

Reading Michael O'Neals tripe made me laugh. It is obviously satire. No
one could make so many errors in logic without out having their tongue
firmly in cheek.  But here's another real thought from a proud aging
person (sorry, not a hippie). What happens if, in the case of a fire at
this sprawl mall if Moscow cannot supply the vast quantity and
sufficient pressure legally contracted? Hawkins will sue our city "Big
Time."  Oh, they wouldn't do that, some would say. There too nice of a
corporation to injure this little town, eh? Think again folks.  In
order to prevent this from happening Moscow water may have to set aside
a quantity agreed to. This might adversely affect our own city's
ability to deal with its own emergency needs. In perpetuity!

Roger Hayes