[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 022108)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 21 17:49:43 PST 2008

Visionaires -

I stand corrected.

I have been advised by the Moscow City Clerk, Stephanie Kalasz, that . . .

" . . . the topic [Employee Benefits for Domestic Partners] is on the
agenda for discussion on Monday's Administrative Committee agenda.  The
public will be able to offer input at that meeting."

My apologies for any consternation I may have inadvertantly caused,
coupled with thanks to Spehanie Kalasz for keeping us correctly informed.

Seeya round town, Moscow.