[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:54:28 PST 2008

"Semantics" is not the issue.  Sports competition, reputation, etc. is NOT the same thing as what is going on here.

Was the City of Moscow and the State of Idaho competing for the right to build the mall on our side of the border, with the City of Pullman and/or the State of Washington?  THAT is what I am asking.

The talks or NEGOTIATIONS were not a competition with Whitman County, et al, but just that - NEGOTIATIONS for the use/abuse of our water/sewer; so the need to have a signed confidentiality contract between the Council members and Hawkins is baffling, to say the least.

J  :]