[Vision2020] (no subject)

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Feb 14 08:37:04 PST 2008

Well, convincing you of a semantics argument is not a task for me.

But frankly, our communities have been in some form of competition
since founding Moscow and Pullman - athletic, school reputation and
commercial.  And of course, the competition really fired up when the
Palouse Mall was built - right on the border.

Oh - also recall that Moscow was suing Whitman County over their
"DEVELOPMENT" plans.  The suit has been dropped.