[Vision2020] Any vinyl audiophiles out there?

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:05:56 PST 2008

J:]

One fairly simple way:  They now make turntables with a USB connection.
Simply hook that into your computer and record it into your favorite sound
editing program.

Though, personally speaking, I prefer to simply listen to the record, and
skip saving it to another recording format.  I'm a luddite that way.