[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 14 06:50:59 PST 2008

"There is no doubt. We hope and pray every night to run against Hillary
Clinton."

-- Former White House spokesman Ari Fleischer

If I were Barack Obama I would have this quote, and Ann Coulter's
endorsement of Hillary Clinton, posted outside of each and every one of my
campaign offices.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)