[Vision2020] Water and Sewer Agreements: reply from Walter Steed

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:14:17 PST 2008

Tom,

PBAC does have representation from several different impacted communities.
They put on a fantastic water summit last fall.

I don't know about the PBAC's governing ability.  I believe it is strictly
advisory, with minimal actual power.  I suggest the way to get a governing
committee, would be to enhance the regulatory power of the existing PBAC,
rather than start a new group from scratch. I suspect getting a true
governing committee with adequate powers to function across state lines
would be enormously difficult.