[Vision2020] Tone of Responses (was : child forced back/was Romney drops out!?)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 12:31:35 PST 2008

Hi Paul & Visionaries:

In part, Paul wrote:
"Perhaps we could try leaving out the ridicule for just one topic?"

In general, I think that's a helpful and good suggestion!  But, I also think
it somewhat inevitable that in general, people tend to get back what they
put out, particularly when they do it over and over and over again -- it's
called  natural consequences or karma or the down side of the Golden Rule.

That's not to say that I think two wrongs make a right because I don't.

However, when someone thinks responses to their posts are hostile or
belittling or disrespectful or ridiculous or whatever, I think he/she has a
personal responsibility to look at the content of his/her own posts to see
how they are contributing to the tenor of responses.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****