[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:49:57 PST 2008

Isn't this EXACTLY what happened with the WalMart people a couple of years ago?  When Comstock was still mayor and Joel was still in office?  Anyone remember that one?

Seems like no matter who is mayor, Randy and Gary are in the habit and middle of making and carrying out "meetings of secrecy".  Perhaps it is they that need to be looked at.

J  :]