[Vision2020] Hawkins Development

bbonte at moscow.com bbonte at moscow.com
Wed Feb 6 19:25:54 PST 2008

A couple of things:

If you can forget the water, what about the sewage?

The agreement hooks Hawkins up to our (already inadequate?) sewage plant.
If it reaches capacity, or if EPA says we need to improve the quality of the
outflow, will Hawkins pay for improvements.  I don't think so.  The agreement
says we will provide a sewer hookup. If we don't or can't, Hawkins could sue.
It wouldn't be their problem it would be ours and we would have to pay to
improve
the treatment plant.

How will the police and fire be compensated?  What kind of money are we talking
about there?

Bill
Bonte