[Vision2020] How to Stand Up for Obama and Change ... Si se puede!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:49:48 PST 2008

". . . the Latah County Democratic caucus being held on Tuesday, February 5 is open to supporters of ANY AND ALL candidates for the Democratic nomination for President.  Come and support the candidate of your choice, whether it be Senator Clinton, Senator Obama or a different candidate."--Mary Jo Hamilton

  For Heavens Sakes! If you know a Hillary Clinton supporter, for the good of the country, on Feb 5.  don't let her out of the drive way!

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

"Hamilton, Mary Jo" <mhamilto at vetmed.wsu.edu> wrote:
          Just to make it clear - the Latah County Democratic caucus being held on Tuesday, February 5 is open to supporters of ANY AND ALL candidates for the Democratic nomination for President.  Come and support the candidate of your choice, whether it be Senator Clinton, Senator Obama or a different candidate.  All are welcome and participation is good.

  Mary Jo Hamilton