[Vision2020] Snow Grouch

bevbafus at verizon.net bevbafus at verizon.net
Mon Dec 22 16:02:38 PST 2008

 From a confirmed snow grouch, my top 5 reasons to hate snow in Moscow:

5.  *&%&$*#&$ Berms
4.  Physics-challenged people driving Honda Civics and Ford Focuses who
think they can drive over the *#&$$# berms.
3.  People who think that because of berms, driving laws are suspended,
and they can turn from the left lane on Jackson right onto 3rd or 6th.
2.  Landowners along all the major highways within Moscow who don't
clean their *#$&*$& sidewalks. Especially along north 95, and south 95.
People are walking IN THE HIGHWAYS AGAIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!  (these
landowners include the State of Idaho and the City of Moscow)
1.  And coming in at NUMBER ONE:  There is a right turn lane on Highway
95 near Pintail Lane, people.  I am IN MY LANE.  I HAVE MY TURN SIGNAL
ON.  Just because you are in the RUTS does not mean you need to lay on
your horn.  YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR LANE.