[Vision2020] Kudos, Poxes

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Dec 22 14:54:08 PST 2008

On behalf of our family and neighbors I wish to thank the North Latah Highway District for their excellent response to the storms and the cold weather of the last few days.  We really appreciate your efforts and the results.

Thanks also to the Idaho Department of Transportation for their very good maintenance of Highway 95 north of Moscow and the fast clearing of the drifting snow.

Also, special thanks to the vast majority of area drivers who drive sensibly and cautiously, especially on the treacherous streets of Moscow.  You help us all to arrive safely and unscathed.

To the few that think that when roads, streets, and parking lots are treacherous that traffic and parking laws and regulations don't apply to them and thus endanger our lives, limbs and property, a pox on your genitals!

W.