[Vision2020] Tragic News From Up North

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 22 13:13:20 PST 2008

I know that I will probably make enemies with this statement, but, hey,
it's all in humor.

PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

> Too funny!
> This reminds me of a story.
> While visiting my mother in Stebbins, AK for the holidays one year, my
> then four-year-old daughter overheard the comment that we were eating
> reindeer sausage at a restaurant in Nome.
> She stared at the patties, blinking back tears and asked, "We're eating
> reindeer, like Rudolph?"
> We coaxed her into taking a taste. She slowly took a tiny piece and
> tried it.
> She scrunched her nose, chewed, then broke into a grin and said, "Sorry,
> Rudolph, but you're tasty!" and proceeded to wolf down the rest of her
> breakfast.
> Merry Christmas!

Editor, Latah Eagle

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman