[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 20:15:05 PST 2008

Chas,

If that is the reasoning you wish to use, so be it. I never heard the word before you used it. And the only definition I have read calls it a pejorative. Considering what little I know about you and your political beliefs, it only confirms that belief.

If others want to use it, that is fine. But I will assume it is someone that doesn't much respect me or my country.

Best Regards,

Donovan