[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:06:02 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 20:15, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If that is the reasoning you wish to use, so be it. I never heard the word before you used it. And the only definition I have read calls it a pejorative. Considering what little I know about you and your political beliefs, it only confirms that belief.

So, you had never heard the word before I used it, yet the 'majority
of the times [you] see the word Usian"s" used, [you] see it used by
people that don't like the US,' which must be very selective. limited
exposure, because the majority of uses discoverable by Google are not
pejorative.

Anyway, I've been drawn into a pointless argument once again... damn,
I'll be happy for school to start, so I have less time to waste.