[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 15:23:06 PST 2008

Chas,

I only got 18,000 hits on Google, and many of them were not for what you used it for. The few that were using it were Bloggers using it in a negative way, which means to me it is an offensive as a derogatory term.

18,000, is also pretty weak. I can get many more hits for a misspelled word, that doesn't mean it is the correct spelling.

If it isn't listed as Definition anywhere, it isn't a word yet.

USians: “University of Southern Indiana Association of Nursing Students”

Best Regards,

Donovan