[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 15:42:34 PST 2008

Are we using the same google?  I get 47,800 hits.  One of which is to
the Urban Dictionary, which has three definitions for it:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=USian

The first two definitions match what Chas is describing, the third deems
it a derogatory term.  Thus, it can apparently be derogatory or not,
depending upon it's usage.

Paul