[Vision2020] Shoe-Tossing Rallies in Canada

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:04:22 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 14:10, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, Chas, if you re going to make up words you better make an entry into Wikipedia for "Usians" with at least one other legit reference to it because otherwise nobody knows what you are talking about. Why the extra "i" instead of an "A"?

Sorry, I didn't make the word up, nor its spelling.

Google gives about 47,000 results.

A person would have to be pretty thick not to be able to easily figure
out its meaning.

There is no extra "i."  The "i" is part of the common prefix "ian," as
in WashingtonIAN, etc. (capitalization mine).