[Vision2020] Steed still selling Moscow water?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 04:54:11 PST 2008

Bill,

You mean to tell us, someone is actually willing to buy Moscow water? Are we required to tell them by law it isn't drinkable, smells bad, and it turns everything brown? :P

In all honesty, I don't think any reasonable court would deny the Hawkins development access to water rights through Moscow and require them to get it from Pullman. Refusing reasonable requests will only make the courts take the control out of the hands of the city council, and at great legal expense to Mocsow.

There are negative things about having the Hawkins Development just across the boarder. But there is a list just as long for the positives for Moscow as well.

Remember people, except for when WSU and UI play each other, Moscow is not at war with Pullman.

Steed is representing the needs and concerns of Moscow in his actions.

Best Regards,

Donovan