[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 15:51:21 PST 2008

Tom,

I am glad you are capable of segregating the difference between my belief to competent counsel and my disagreement with a person to represent criminals.

But your statement, "Then you go on to criticize the very people that defend them." , is incorrect. I am not criticizing "them" I am criticizing Sunil, only, in this instance, for wasting his talents on the garbage of society instead of those that are truly unfortunate and deserving of affordable counsel.

If Superman used his powers only to save vicious pit bulls about to get run over by semi trucks while ignoring the train wrecks and school buses tittering on the edge of a bridge, would you not be criticizing Superman for the choices he makes with the talents and abilities he has?

Likewise, I think Sunil has made a bad moral decision to work for the release of Sitler and others over that of more noble causes for our community.

That is what I believe. You are free to believe that Sunil's talents and abilities are best spent in the pursuit of championing the causes of criminals. I will not.

Best Regards,

Donovan