[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 19 14:39:40 PST 2008

Arnold -

You state that child molesters, murders, etc. etc. are entitled to
counsel, and I agree with you 100%.

Then you go on to criticize the very people that defend them.

People, regardless of the charges, innocent or guilty, are entitled to
counsel (think GITMO).  In my opinion, one of the hardest jobs in a free
society to undertake is defense of the unpopular.

The most heinous, most despised, most immoral person in the United States
is entitled to counsel, Arnold, even you.

> Donovan,
>
> Your every post confirms your idiocy.  Stop while some may yet have
doubts.

> Sunil
>
> > Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:15:16 -0800
> > From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
> > Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush
> > To: vision2020 at moscow.com; sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
> >
> > Sunil,
> >
> > It is hard to argue with someone that often says things that even he
migh> t not believe in, nor one that will not answer direct questions such
as
w> hy he chooses to defend causes that assist criminals and terrorists
instead>  of the less fortunate.

> > Yes, Sunil, you do work for lots of poor people. But you don't
champi> on poverty causes. Which was my point, and I am sure you knew
that.

> > Once again, you mince words and meanings to justify your actions and
ch> ampioned causes that could harm when successful, or would do harm if
you
> were successful.
> >
> > You asked for proof, OK, here is a few names you choose to
defend;>

> > Steven James Sitler
> > Timothy Andrew Kellis
> > Brandon Elliott
> > James C. Leonard
> > Mark Lankford
> >
> > I have a few other causes you could have taken up in their place;
> >
> > SSI for those with a disability without means of getting a lawyer
> > Wider Sidewalks so people in wheelchairs can use them
> > Affordable housing
> > Snow plowed sidewalks
> > A electronic crosswalk for 3rd Street
> >
> > I could list more names, and more causes, and you will make excuses
a> s to why you choose the route you do.

> > It is unfortunate you are no longer a smoke-jumper. That was an
incredibl> y noble job you once help and few of us could ever live up to.
I only wish
> you would do something just as noble again, with your intellect and
abili> ties. Your talents have been going to the garbage, and I almost mean
that>  literally.

> > Best Regards,

Donovan