[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 13:24:48 PST 2008

Kai,

Please read the argument carefully before jumping into the conversation.

I also do believe that terrorists, child molesters, and killers all deserve best friends, a Christmas card, and a criminal defense.

But my argument isn't about that. It is about those with the choice to champion their causes and be their best friends instead of defending their victims and championing the causes of the less fortunate in our society.

It is one thing to defend terrorists, child molesters, and killers, and it is another to freely choose to champion causes that favor them over innocents and victims in our society.

You are clearing trying to change the argument from personal moral decisions of one person's on the clock job of defending Constitutional rights, we all agree on, over that of decisions made regarding what is best for our country, and the real victims in our society.

Best Regards,

Donovan