[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:33:28 PST 2008

Let me just correct one of your misconceptions; in the spirit of Christmas I won't call them lies this time.

You think I don't work for poor people?  I'm a public defender.  I help poor people most of the day, every day.

You can't prove any of your bilge because you make it up.  Go ahead, try to prove any of your fallacious claims.

But you're right about one thing: I should have stopped with 'You're full of crap.'  I should not have added to it.

Sunil