[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 14:15:16 PST 2008

Sunil,

It is hard to argue with someone that often says things that even he might not believe in, nor one that will not answer direct questions such as why he chooses to defend causes that assist criminals and terrorists instead of the less fortunate.

Yes, Sunil, you do work for lots of poor people. But you don't champion poverty causes. Which was my point, and I am sure you knew that.

Once again, you mince words and meanings to justify your actions and championed causes that could harm when successful, or would do harm if you were successful.

You asked for proof, OK, here is a few names you choose to defend;

Steven James Sitler
Timothy Andrew Kellis
Brandon Elliott
James C. Leonard
Mark Lankford

I have a few other causes you could have taken up in their place;

SSI for those with a disability without means of getting a lawyer
Wider Sidewalks so people in wheelchairs can use them
Affordable housing
Snow plowed sidewalks
A electronic crosswalk for 3rd Street

I could list more names, and more causes, and you will make excuses as to why you choose the route you do.

It is unfortunate you are no longer a smoke-jumper. That was an incredibly noble job you once help and few of us could ever live up to. I only wish you would do something just as noble again, with your intellect and abilities. Your talents have been going to the garbage, and I almost mean that literally.

Best Regards,

Donovan