[Vision2020] Cake for 3-year-old Hitler Namesake Denied

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:23:20 PST 2008

Myself, I'd figure they simply placed the cake where they always do and
would direct my ire and/or amusement at the asshat that ordered the
cake.  I don't like the idea of businesses suddenly refusing to do
business with people because they don't like what opinions they hold, or
that they think they hold.

Paul