[Vision2020] Cake for 3-year-old Hitler Namesake Denied

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 20:31:32 PST 2008

Paul,

I would agree with you. Expect in this one case, I think naming your child after a mass genocidial psychopathic holocaust killer is a form of child abuse.

For the store to promote it, would be to participate in the child abuse.

If they asked for a cake with a burning cross, should they make it, or refuse for not holding the beliefs of the KKK? This is the same.

Best Regards,

Donovan