[Vision2020] Goodwill

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Wed Dec 10 17:00:29 PST 2008

Has anyone else been annoyed at Goodwill's prices?

While I support the mission of Goodwill Industries and appreciate what
they've done for so many people, I am a little frustrated at their prices.
It is easily cheaper to shop the clearance racks at Ross (or even Macy's
during certain times) and find a fashionable outfit than to shop Goodwill.
This would seem to price it out of the budget for people who truly are on
limited incomes (whereas the Salvation Army has kept their pricing very
low-under $2 for most clothing items in the store). Is there a reason
Goodwill's thrift store pricing isn't so thrifty?

Jennifer L. Ingalls