[Vision2020] Goodwill

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:46:49 PST 2008

I have an idea. In 2004, the CEO of the Oregon Goodwill made over $700,000 a
year. It angered me so much, I quit shopping, and donating to Goodwill.  If
other executives in the company are paid that well.. there you go! I enjoy
the Salvation Army, the manager is a great lady, and due to the low prices,
there is a quick turnover of goods.

Janesta