[Vision2020] Latah County P&B Website improvements

london at moscow.com london at moscow.com
Wed Dec 10 16:24:53 PST 2008

Some changes have been made to the Latah County Planning and Building
website, as well as the Latah County Planning and Zoning Commission website,
that we want you to know about.

We have added both a public hearing packet section to the website and a
calendar.  This allows on-line access to information on upcoming hearings as
well as the hearings/meeting schedule.  The calendar has links that take you
to the agendas and the packets as well.

The link to the packets is :  http://www.latah.id.us/pzc/

The link to the calendar is: http://www.latah.id.us/pzc/calendar.php

Please take some time to look at our new features.  The calendar link is
located on the top right of the webpages.

If you have any questions regarding the new features, please contact us at
pb at latah.id.us  .