[Vision2020] Fw: mumbai]

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:08:46 PST 2008

Sue,

I don't doubt it. The stories I've heard are a little more gruesome.  How men were bound to chairs with a single bullet wound to the head, while wives laid by their feet dead. Some can imagine what happened.

I understand the Indian elite commandos saved many lives and killed most of the terrorists. Thanks to them, many more could have died.

Thanks for the story

MD