[Vision2020] New spamming method?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Dec 10 10:48:01 PST 2008

Interesting.  What's next? Interweaving messages in regular broadcasts over the regular cable/satellite programming?

Dish Network and Direct TV distributors leave bout 100 taped messages on my telephone per month, some of them quite deceptive.

Perhaps with a new administration, and after some very pressing problems are attacked, some attention could be focused on eliminating and/or rigorously controlling spam of various types.  I have written to our two senators about this and related internet security problems several times.  Each time I get the same form letter back which says they are working on the problem.  I've seen no real evidence of that, however.

W.