[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 19:53:54 PDT 2008

Alaska also borders the North Pole, Jeff. Which gave her extensive experience dealing with Santa Claus, who is an ambassador to every nation in the world with boys and girls that have not been naughty, but nice.

She is also a hunter, maybe she can help feed the millions of Americans that lost their jobs under the current Bush Administration.

Best Regards,

Donovan