[Vision2020] On Sarah Palin

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 11:03:16 PDT 2008

Probably should read the bio again Tom

She was elected as chairwoman of the Alaska Conference of Mayors -
some tough competition there - Juneau, Anchorage ......

Hmmm

Cut property taxes by 60%
Cut her salary
Sold the Governor's plane
Pressed on several ethical challenges and prevailed.

She has more executive experience than all three male candidates combined.

A UI Journalism grad -

Oh, did I mention Palin is a WOMAN?

Has an 80% approval rating by constituents

WOW - a great decision.

Congrats again to Sarah Palin