[Vision2020] On Sarah Palin

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 10:17:22 PDT 2008

Thank you for bringing this up, Dan.  I was hoping somebody would have
noticed it earlier.

Population of Wasilla[3]

Year Population
1940 100
1960 100
1970 300
1980 1,600
1990 4,000
2000 5,470

Wasilia is so small that the city limit signs are virtually back-to-back.

Thanks again, Area Man.

> Tom says:
> ". . . Sarah Palin, outside of two years as Governor of Alaska and two
> terms on the Wasilla, Alaska, City Council, has not held any other
> elected position.
>
> Now, what was McCain saying about Obama?"
>
> She's not running for president, though.  And she was mayor of Wasilla.
> Technically, that'd be more executive branch experience than Obama.
>
> Just troublemakin' since Bob Dickow hasn't yet today
>
> DC
>

> P.S. another reason to like her:  She helped make Alaska's state quarter
> look cooler than ours.
>
> P.P.S.  I have to post about this, because I bet Tom Stroschein she'd be
> the veep pick a couple months ago.  Where's my dollar, Tommy? ;^)

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)