[Vision2020] On Sarah Palin

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 29 11:25:56 PDT 2008

Jeff Harkins wrote:
" WOW - a great decision.  Congrats again to Sarah Palin"

>From what I've read so far, I'm impressed as well, although I won't be
changing my vote because of what seems to be a good VP running mate choice.

Leave it to the Republicans, though, to be . . . what . . . 24 years behind
the Democrats  :-)  Times, they are a'changing  :-)

The sad fact is that I still know quite a few conservative Republicans for
whom a female VP candidate with probably make them stay home because they've
said they won't vote for a ticket with a woman.

I personally don't think McCain's choice of Palin will change the outcome,
but it sure did make things a lot more interesting in my book.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****