[Vision2020] John Infidelity McCain

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 00:15:13 PDT 2008

Jeff,

If you believe that Edwards' cheating was unacceptable, then why are supporting John McCain,

Don't you know he cheated on his first wife Carol Shepp, then left her and their three children to be with Cindy Hensley? He married Cindy six weeks after their divorce. He was living with Cindy, even before the divorce. Infidelity is McCain's middle name, from the time he was drunken student graduating last in his class, to the time he married Cindy Hensley.

Best Regards,

Donovan