[Vision2020] VP Nominee Joe Biden

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 27 21:34:37 PDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

You wrote:
"I am increasingly nervous about the dems selection for VP."

Last I knew, you're *weren't* a Democrat, so I don't give a rip what you
think of my party's choice  :-)  As you might imagine, I've been deeply
disturbed by the repubs choice of Pres and VP candidates for a long time.
And, history has shown my concerns to be valid.  So what?  I'm not a repub
and it's not my business to tell them who they should put up even though
I've suffered the disastrous consequences of their choices.

You also wrote:
"Revelations of the past weeks surely validate Edwards is not a suitable
person to serve as President."

Let's be honest here, Jeff:  as you well know, infidelity is truly a
bipartisan issue, and there have been more than a couple of presidents from
both sides of the isle who would have failed your Fidelity litmus test,
which, BTW, I reject.

I personally am very happy with my party's choice of a VP candidate and will
vote with true hope and inspiration for the Democrat ticket.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****