[Vision2020] Gas prices...........

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Fri Aug 8 11:56:34 PDT 2008

lfalen wrote:
> I don't think you are quite right. Supply and demand still
  play a part in gas prices. There are other things
that do play a part such as high gas taxes. Other
people such as Jeff Harkins can give you a more
detailed explanation. You might also check the
web sites for Thomas Sewell, the Cato Institute The
Milton Friedman Foundation or the Heritage Foundation.

In this instance, I don't need to check any websites. I
have a dictionary, and it includes the word "avarice."

Don Coombs