[Vision2020] Gas prices...........

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 8 11:24:37 PDT 2008

I don't think you are quite right. Supply and demand still play a part in gas prices. There are other things that do play a part such as high gas taxes. Other people such as Jeff Harkins can give you a more detailed explanation. You might also check the web sites for Thomas Sewell, the Cato Institute The Milton Friedman Foundation or the Heritage Foundation.
Roger