[Vision2020] Save Lefty's

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:01:04 PDT 2008

D. Arnold stated:

"I blame the US Government for allowing trade with nations that do not enforce minimum human rights and environmental standards."

You mean like China, one of Wal-Mart's major suppliers?  Are you suggesting that it is not the fault of Wal-Mart's corporate culture, but our government's fault for not monitoring Wal-Mart more closely for "allowing trade with nations that do not enforce minimum human rights and environmental standards"?

Hmmm.

You just might be onto to something, Arnie?

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho